Date: Wednesday, October 28th, 2009, 07:09
Early Thursday, Mozilla.org released version 3.5.4 of its Firefox web browser.
The new version, a 17.7 megabyte download, sports the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Added the ability to re-submit crash reports (bug 378528).
- After using Clear Recent History some SSL sites would not load all images and styles without pressing reload (see bug 480619).
Firefox 3.5.4 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run.
If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update