Date: Friday, October 30th, 2009, 04:39
Early Tuesday, Opera Software released Opera 10.01, the latest version of its free web browser.
The new version, a 16.3 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Opera Link button with dropdown menu on the status bar; access to Opera Link in the main menu moved to Tools.
– Issue with Opera Turbo and plug-in placeholders.
– Enabling Opera Turbo for the first time not showing the Opera Turbo information page.
– Opera not synchronizing more than 9 Speed Dials.
– Open instance of Opera not running when a laptop enters its wakeup stage.
– Issue with the Flip4Mac plug-in.
– Problem creating a new mail account.
– Drafts sometimes missing after upgrading to Opera 10.00.
– Follow/Ignore contact not working from the message header toolbar.
– Fixed an issue where certain domain names could allow execution of arbitrary code.
– Fixed an issue where scripts can run on the feed subscription page.
– Custom changes to operaprefs not appearing when upgrading from a version older than Opera 10.00.
– Issue of 100% CPU usage fixed by preventing and avoiding the filling up of message loop.
Opera 10.0 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.