Date: Wednesday, November 11th, 2009, 04:09
Late Tuesday, Microsoft released updates for its Office 2004, 2008 suites as well as its Open XML Converter application.
The new versions of Microsoft Office 2004 and 2008 and Open XML Converter improve security and offer fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.
The updates require Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later to install and run and can be located and installed with the Microsoft AutoUpdate tool in the Applications folder.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts