Date: Monday, November 16th, 2009, 04:29
Category: iPod Nano, Software
Late Friday, Apple released version 1.0.2 of its firmware for the company’s fifth generation iPod nano. The update, which can be located through iTunes, fixes audiobook playback to allow Normal, Slower, and Faster settings to work for audio podcasts.
Per Macworld UK, the update also resolves an issue where Genius Mixes were not working for anyone using the Nike + iPod Sport Kit add-on. Other fixes in the 1.0.2 nano update include one that allows the accessibility setting for Mono Audio to work and another involving a bug where VoiceOver menu items were skipped when using the plus (+) and minus (-) volume buttons on the included headphones.
If you’ve tried the update and have any positive or negative feedback, let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update