Date: Tuesday, November 17th, 2009, 05:54
It may still be a full 10 days away, but it got leaked to the media and it’s interesting.
Per Boy Genius Report, Apple will be offering the following deals on the Friday after Thanksgiving:
- Up to 30% off on all iPods (except iPhone and iPod shuffle).
- Up to 25% off Macs.
- Up to 15% off all accessories as well as Apple software and hardware.
The only catch is that the deals are only good on Friday, November 27th according to the rumor.
As mentioned over on the Apple Core, in 2008 Apple offered a US$101 discount on the unibody MacBook, a US$51 discount on the white MacBook, US$51 and US$101 off the aluminum iMacs, plenty of iPod discounts (US$11 off 8GB iPod nanos, US$21 off iPod classics, and US$21 off iPod touches) and a US$21 discount on Apple TV and 500GB Time Capsule.
If you’re inclined to go battle the herd, have at it and let us know how it goes.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9