Date: Friday, December 4th, 2009, 05:07
If you’re in Europe, you have a reason to be slightly smug this month. Per Macworld UK, Apple is once again offering a selection of free downloads as the iTunes 12 Days of Christmas promotion starts for a second year.
The 12 Days of Christmas free giveaway runs from December 26th to January 6th when each download will be available for just 24 hours. Last year the offer included “rare singles, live tracks and free music videos” with music from Katy Perry, Lily Allen and The Ting Tings.
iPhone apps, free TV shows, movies and music videos are expected to be amongst the free offerings this year.
Users can also receive email alerts for each free offer from 26 Dec by entering their details at www.itunes12daysofchristmas.co.uk.
No word has been released yet as to whether there will be an American version of this offer.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9