Date: Monday, December 7th, 2009, 07:35
- Upgraded to version 22.214.171.124 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- The Help menu will once again contain the search field in non-English localizations on Mac OS X 10.6.
- The Camino Crash Reporter will now offer to send your email address with your crash report to allow the Camino developers to contact you for more information about your crash.
- Clicking on warning or error text in a certificate no longer causes the text to change colors.
- Improved ad-blocking.
Camino requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run.
If you’ve tried the new version of Camino and have any kind of feedback about it, let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update