Date: Tuesday, December 8th, 2009, 07:59
Category: iPhone, News
On Monday, wireless carrier AT&T released its Mark the Spot application, a free app which allows users to report any network shortfalls or missed calls on their iPhone.
The application requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later to install and run.
Now whether AT&T will actually pay attention to the network issues reported via the app, that’s another story…
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update