Date: Wednesday, December 9th, 2009, 08:55
Rounding out yesterday’s sexy update-o-rama, Apple also released its AirPort Client Update 2009-002. The update a 13 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Inability to turn AirPort on or off in some cases after upgrading from Mac OS X Leopard.
- An occasional loss of network connection when using Wake on Demand.
- Inability to create a computer-to-computer network, or share the Internet connection on some MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini computers.
As always, Software Update is your friend in snagging and installing this.
The update requires Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried it and have any feedback to offer, please let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration