Date: Monday, December 14th, 2009, 06:09
On Saturday, Microsoft released version 6.2 of their drivers for their IntelliType keyboards and IntelliType mice. The drivers, which can be selected and downloaded here, bring the software up to speed with Mac OS X 10.6.2 (“Snow Leopard”) and offer full 64-bit compatibility with the operating system.
The drivers require Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know what you think and feel free to hurl your two cents in, as Microsoft’s list of changes is fairly vague for the new version.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features