Date: Wednesday, December 16th, 2009, 07:13
On Wednesday, Mozilla.org released version 3.5.6 of its Firefox web browser.
The new version, a 17.6 megabyte download, sports the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
Firefox 3.5.6 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run.
If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update