Date: Friday, December 18th, 2009, 05:50
Google Chrome, Google’s new web browser, just reached version 22.214.171.124 for the Mac. The new version, a 17.7 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes in the beta:
- Fixed several common crashes.
- Added a notification says “xxx is synched.” if you are already synced and click that button.
- Known issue: You’ll get an error when checking for updates using the About Google Chrome dialog. ‘Update server not available’ (error : 12). Regardless of the error message, the update is successful.
Google Chrome requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve played with it and have an opinion, let us know what you think in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update