Date: Friday, December 18th, 2009, 05:27
Late Wednesday night, Roxio released version 10.0.5 of its Toast Titanium authoring software. The new version, available here, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Resolves issue importing some FLV (Video for Adobe Flash) which is incorrectly authored or contains non-standard metadata.
- Resolves issue where some AVCHD source video experienced AV sync issues after conversion or authoring.
- Improved interoperability with Turbo.264 hardware H.264 encoder.
- Resolves issue burning Sparse Images.
- Use of mouse scroll wheel no longer opens additional dialogs.
- Resolves issue that may cause Disc Utility (Mac OS X v10.6 only) to show burned discs as damaged.
Toast 10 Titanium requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update