Date: Wednesday, January 6th, 2010, 05:10
Late Tuesday, Mozilla.org released version 3.5.7 of its Firefox web browser.
The new version, a 17.6 megabyte download, sports the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed a common stability issue.
- Fixed a problem with how updates were being presented to users.
Firefox 3.5.7 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run.
If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration