Date: Friday, January 15th, 2010, 07:50
Late Thursday, software developer Quark released version 8.1.5 of its QuarkXPress design application. The 748 megabyte update, which can be downloaded here, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fixes an issue that could cause QuarkXPress to unexpectedly quit during activation on some newer Macs.
QuarkXPress 8.1.5 requires Mac OS X 10.4 later to install and run and retails for US$799.00 for the full version.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts