Date: Thursday, January 21st, 2010, 05:13
Late Wednesday, shareware developer Maintain released version 4.7 of Cocktail (Snow Leopard Edition), Cocktail, the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests.
The new version, a 2.3 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
-Adds clearing of Adobe Flash Player caches and cookies, as well as clearing of Google Chrome cookies, form values, history and page icons.
- The update also features overall performance improvements and addresses minor compatibility issues with Mac OS X Server.
Cocktail 4.7 retails for a US$14.95 shareware registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update