Date: Friday, January 22nd, 2010, 06:30
Category: iMac, News
Things can’t be perfect all the time.
After apparently resolving shipping delays with its popular 27″ iMac desktop, Apple has delayed forthcoming orders of the computer by three weeks.
According to AppleInsider, while the 21.5″ models of the new iMac currently ship within 24 hours, as of Thursday new 27″ iMacs have a three-week estimated shipping time. Only days ago, the Mac maker had improved its supply of the larger models to shipping times of less than a week.
The sudden delay comes just one week after Apple’s authorized resellers began receiving their volume shipments of the 27″ model.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available and if you’ve seen this delay on your end, please let us know.
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”
- 13-inch MacBook Air inventory beginning to come up short, new models expected around WWDC