Date: Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010, 06:28
Category: iMac, Software
Late Monday, Apple released its second firmware update to attempt to resolve the infamous screen flickering issue found on some late 2009 27″ iMac units.
The iMac Display Firmware Update 1.0, a 294KB download, will reportedly “address issues that may cause intermittent display flickering.”
The update requires Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later to install and run and applies to all 27″ iMac models.
If you’ve snagged the firmware update and installed it, please let us know how it worked.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9