Date: Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 04:16
Category: News, Software
On Wednesday, Apple released its 2009 Aluminum Keyboard Firmware 1.0 update for the 2009 Apple Wireless Keyboard. The update, a 1.1 megabyte download, improves battery performance of the device when used in combination with other Bluetooth devices. The keyboard must be connected or paired to perform this update. The update package will install an updater application into the Applications/Utilities folder and will launch it automatically.
As always, the update can also be located and snagged via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
The updater requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later running on an Intel-based Mac to function.
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9
- Rumor: Apple, suppliers testing 1.5-inch displays for upcoming “iWatch”
- 13-inch MacBook Air inventory beginning to come up short, new models expected around WWDC