Date: Thursday, February 18th, 2010, 05:12
Category: Fun, iPhone
If you’re in a pinch and your iPhone’s battery is almost dead, just borrow a crate of oranges from someone close by.
According to Macenstein, Imperial Leisure has created an ad for Jaffa oranges wherein an iPhone is powered with 2,380 oranges as well as a ton of rods and cable.
Since a picture’s worth a thousand words…:
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update