Date: Thursday, February 25th, 2010, 05:06
TomTom Home, the company’s free desktop GPS management software, was updated to version 18.104.22.1684 Wednesday night. The new version, a 42.5 megabyte download (via VersionTracker), includes the following fixes and changes:
- Fresh look and feel.
- Improved process for installing items to your navigation device.
- HOME now smartly manages internal and external memory on your device and helps you making best use of available space.
- A new Manage my device button now manages content on your device and you computer in one central location.
- Windows 7 compatible.
- Improved stability decreases the chance of error messages.
TomTom Home 22.214.171.1244 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update