Date: Tuesday, March 16th, 2010, 03:53
On Monday, Apple released its Aperture SlideShow Support Update 1.1 patch, a 3.3 megabyte download which addresses an issue affecting the playback of HD video clips used in Aperture 3 slideshows on Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard). Audio and video tracks now remain properly synced in video clips that have been trimmed.
The update can be directly downloaded or located and snagged via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
The Aperture SlideShow Support Update 1.1 file requires Mac OS X 10.5 and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the fix and have any feedback to offer about it, please let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update