Date: Friday, March 19th, 2010, 10:35
Category: Apple, User Group
The Philadelphia PowerBook User Group (PPUG) will meet tomorrow Saturday, March 20, 2010 from 12 noon to 3 p.m. at the Manayunk Brewing Company along the beautiful Schuylkill River in Philadelphia. We usually have lunch (or a brew) while we talk mobile computing.
PPUG founders Jason O’Grady (PowerPage, ZDNet), Rob Parker, Bob Snow, as well as Youngmoo Kim will be on hand to talk about latest developments and the latest in mobile technology. We’ll talk about all the news and announcements from Macworld 2010 with a healthy serving of Q&A.
Now that Apple has announced the iPad, where does it fit in the mobile technology landscape? Does it overlap with the iPhone and the MacBook? Or does it fit exactly in-between the two? At PPUG’s March 2010 meeting, Jason will dissect the pros and cons of Apple’s new “tablet” Mac and will discuss its advantages and disadvantages over a netbook. If you’re thinking about the iPad, come to the March meeting and we’ll set your straight.
Join us for a great meeting, it’s free and open to you and your guests. Feel free to bring items to sell or swap as well.
Manayunk Brewing Company
4120 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update