Date: Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 17:25
Late Thursday, Apple released iMovie 8.0.6, the latest version of its consumer-level video editing application. The new version, a 35.8 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- This update improves reliability when working with videos from Aperture.
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and can be snagged manually or via Mac OS X’s built-in Software Update feature.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update