Date: Monday, March 29th, 2010, 11:46
After months of waiting, Apple has finally released its Mac OS X 10.6.3 update. The update, which varies between being a 400+ and 700+ megabyte download, contains a massive set of changes and fixes presently listed here.
The Mac OS X 10.6.3 update requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
As always, the update can be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
If you’ve downloaded the new update and noticed any positive or negative changes or the living room carpet has caught fire for an unexplained reason, please let us know in the comments.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update