Date: Tuesday, March 30th, 2010, 03:26
Category: security, Software
Following yesterday’s release of the Mac OS X 10.6.3 update for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) users, Apple also released Security Update 2010-002, a 208 megabyte download that incorporates previous security updates have been incorporated into this security update and essentially brings Mac OS X 10.5.x to the same security standard as Mac OS X 10.6.3.
For a full list of the changes, click here.
As usual, the update can also be located, snagged and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
Security Update 2010-002 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts