Date: Monday, April 5th, 2010, 03:47
Late last week, Mozilla.org released version 3.6.3 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, an 18.6 megabyte <a href=”http://www.mozilla.com/products/download.html?product=firefox-3.6.3&os=osx&lang=en-US”>download</a>, sports the following major change:
- Fixes a critical security issue that could potentially allow remote code execution.
Firefox 3.6.3 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run. If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts