Date: Wednesday, April 7th, 2010, 03:12
Category: Accessory, ipad
About 72 hours after the launch of the iPad, early adopters who pre-ordered the tablet have begun to receive the first deliveries of the iPad Case with unboxing photos beginning to surface online
The case itself, which retails for US$49, is made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior and folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. Per AppleInsider, the unit can also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
Take a gander and remember that the full photo gallery can be found here:
Expect a full iPad case review in just a bit and if you’ve had a chance to play around with one on your own, please let us know what you think in the comments.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts