Date: Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 04:32
Late Monday, Elgato Systems released version 3.3.3 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
- EyeTV 3.3.3 contains several additional components that are running in Intel 64-bit mode. In addition to the H.264 video decoder, MPEG-2 video is decoded in 64-bit mode for both playback and export.
- Improved quality of analog recordings with EyeTV Hybrid (North America 2010) on Macs with Intel Core Duo processors 2.26 GHz and faster.
- Improved stability for the EyeTV Netstream DTT, EyeTV Hybrid 2010 (North America), and EyeTV Sat.
- Improved CAM reliability and support for EyeTV Sat.
- EyeTV Sat no longer accepts remote commands from unsupported remote controls.
- Fixed a problem where analog channel names were not displayed when tuning with EyeTV Hybrid.
- Improved performance when loading large libraries.
- Fixed crashes related to memory usage.
- Fix a problem where an incorrect audio track was exported to program or elementary streams.
- Improved sort speed in Programs window.
- Fixed a problem where shows longer than 3 hours would not show a title or episode title in the EPG.
- Improved details view for EPG.
- Fixed a crash when clearing the EPG.
- Program Guide searches are no longer case sensitive.
- Improved resiliency during EPG server outages.
- EyeTV 3.3.3 fixes video playback problems with EyeTV 3.3.2 in certain countries.
- Fixed a crash when displaying Picture-in-Picture.
- Fixed a problem during analog input capture where certain VHS players would show “No Signal” after a few seconds of fast forward or reverse.
- Improved picture quality of DV exports.
- EyeConnect now recognizes when the local IP Address has changed, and resumes working.
- Fixed a problem where large channels list were deleted.
EyeTV 3.3.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$79.95.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update