Date: Thursday, April 15th, 2010, 04:40
Category: security, Software
Following up on a slew of recent software updates, Apple released Security Update 2010-003 on Wednesday. The update, which varies in size between 6.2 and 208 megabytes depending on the version used and fixes assorted security holes described here.
The update, as usual, can be located, snagged and installed Mac OS X’s Software Update feature.
Security Update 2010-003 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve installed the update and noticed any changes, let us know.
- Apple issues statement regarding customer privacy/transparency in wake of “Prism” scandal
- Rogers Wireless, Telus, to offer iPad, iPad mini sales, Wind to offer nano-SIMs for iPhone 5 handset
- Review: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- European Union to remove roaming fees starting July 2014
- Microsoft releases long-awaited Office Mobile 365 for iOS