Date: Friday, April 16th, 2010, 03:30
Category: ipad, iPhone, News
Speaking of job listings, a new listing at media company Boxee has confirmed the firm’s plans to enter into mobile apps. Per Electronista, the startup is hoping to begin work with a Lead iPhone and iPad App Developer that would bring the company’s media front end to Apple’s handhelds. It also dropped a hint that an Android version is next, as the new hire’s experience with Google’s mobile OS would be “a plus.”
Differences between the mobile version and the large-screen versions didn’t show up in the posting, but it would likely handle much of the same media sharing. This could include streaming media from computers on the local network as well as accessing Internet-specific features while away from home.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update