Date: Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 03:36
Category: News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple posted its Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 3.2, an update designed to extend RAW image compatibility for the Aperture 3 and iPhoto ’09 applications.
The update, a 5.3 megabyte download, includes support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D / Kiss X4
- Leica S2
- Olympus E-450
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus E-620
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A230
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A330
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A380
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A450
The update also addresses RAW processing issues for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS 30D
- Pentax K-x
- Pentax K-7
The update requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new Digital Camera update and noticed any changes, please let us know how it went.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts