Date: Wednesday, April 28th, 2010, 09:01
Category: MacBook Pro, News
Per the article, the April 2010 MacBook Pro has top-flight performance on both internal SATA ports via the following benchmarks:
DIGLLOYD tracked these benchmarks courtesy of its diglloydTools 2.0 package, which is currently available for US$40.
If you’ve snagged the new Core i7 MacBook Pro and have any feedback to offer on it, let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration