Date: Thursday, May 6th, 2010, 07:36
Google Chrome, Google’s new web browser, just reached version 5.0.375.29 beta for the Mac. The new version, an 25.2 megabyte download, offers the following the following changes:
- HTML5 Features: Geolocation, App Cache, web sockets, file drag-and-drop.
- Integrated Flash Player Plugin.
- V8 performance improvements.
- Preferences synchronization.
- NaCl behind a flag.
Google Chrome requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve played with it and have an opinion, let us know what you think in the comments.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features