Date: Friday, May 7th, 2010, 05:14
Category: News, Software
It’s the quick fixes that make a neat app that much better.
On Thursday, Carbon Copy Cloner, the shareware favorite for drive cloning operations by Mike Bombich, reached version 3.3.2. The new version, a 3.6 megabyte download, adds the following changes:
- Fixed the localization of a dialog that appeared in the Scheduled Tasks window.
- Addressed an issue in which a scheduled task would fail to mount a disk image if the disk image file was not located at the root of the backup volume.
Carbon Copy Cloner 3.3.2 retails for a US$10 shareware registration fee. The application requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update