Date: Thursday, May 20th, 2010, 06:17
Category: iPod Touch, Rumor
You’ve got to admit, the Vietnamese are good at getting their hands on information that’s supposed to be outside of the public sphere.
The posted video shows the device with the code “DVT-11″ written on the back of the unit. It’s been suggested that the iPod touch is an early design verification test unit in the evolution of product testing as the device’s serial number identifies a late 2009 third generation iPod touch.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration