Date: Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 03:49
Category: iPhone, News
This could be nifty.
Per Engadget, “American Beauty” director Sam Mendes is in the process of putting together a series of commercials for Apple’s next iPhone, which according to a tipster is being referred to internally as the “Mammoth/N90″.
Along with this tip, a source has confirmed to us that the ads will feature at least one spot where a mother and daughter are having a video chat conversation using the new front-facing camera that’s been spied on the face of that iPhone floating around Vietnam and Northern California.
Finally, a quick search on Twitter revealed that there’s at least one actress who is up for a role in the “f***ing apple commercial” in New York, and a tweet from another actor reveals that he will be auditioning for spots in California.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- Apple releases Java 2013-004 update for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 operating systems
- Google Chrome updated to 27.0.1453.116
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts