Date: Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 02:41
Late Monday, Elgato Systems released version 3.4 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
- EyeTV Sat: A problem where the EyeTV infrared remote would repeat the same key has been resolved.
- EyeTV’s CPU utilization and memory usage have been reduced when no windows are open.
- The EyeTV Application size is smaller.
- The FF/REW buttons on the Apple remote now work as intended with longer key presses.
- A problem where EyeTV USB would hang has been resolved.
- A cosmetic problem where long channel numbers would not display correctly in EyeTV’s on screen menu has been resolved.
EyeTV 3.4 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$79.95.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts