Date: Thursday, May 27th, 2010, 03:56
Category: iPhone, News
It’s all falling together as it has in years past. Per Boy Genius Report, AT&T employees have been informed that the phone is actually coming, and may in fact be on sale in the month of June.
The announcement matches employee vacations for June affecting the cell carrier and back at the end of April, it was hinted that the fourth generation iPhone might go on sale during the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference itself.
Even so, Piper Jaffray’s Gene Munster has stated that he doesn’t expect to see the new iPhone anytime in the immediate future.
Stay tuned for additional details as they become available and let us know what’s on your mind in the comments.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9