Date: Wednesday, June 9th, 2010, 04:09
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Microsoft released version 11.5.9 of its Microsoft Office 2004 suite and version 12.2.5 of its Microsoft Office 2008 suite. The updates, which weigh in at 9.7 and 332 megabytes, respectively, focus on improving security for both suites, fixing vulnerabilities that could allow malicious code to overwrite portions of your Mac’s memory and run arbitrary commands.
The updates are free and available through the AutoUpdate programs and require Mac OS X 10.2 or later to run Office 2004 and Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run Office 2008.
If you’ve installed the updates and have any feedback to offer, let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration