Date: Monday, June 21st, 2010, 03:49
Category: Accessory, ipad, News
On the second to last day of E3 this year, I was walking from the south hall to the west hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center only to find a man named Howie repeatedly dropping his iPad to the ground in public.
Since a picture’s worth a thousand words…
There it is, the accurately-titled iBallz protection system for your iPad or Amazon Kindle, priced at US$20 plus shipping and handling with the product being geared towards users with small children who could easily knock your iPad off the coffee table or other low surface.
Take a gander, as this is one of the cleverest ideas I’ve seen in a while.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts