Date: Tuesday, August 31st, 2010, 11:24
Category: News, Software
– Adjusted SpamSieve’s tokenizer to improve the filtering accuracy.
– Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Apple Mail.
– MailForge now works with SpamSieve, as described in the Setting up MailForge section of the manual.
– Made some changes to better support the upcoming Microsoft Outlook 2011. (Full support will come when Office ships.)
– Added various updates and clarifications to the manual.
– Fixed a regression where SpamSieve wouldn’t be able to install its Apple Mail plug-in if Mail’s folder had been redirected using an alias.
– Fixed a bug where SpamSieve would sometimes quit when coming out of trial mode.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes the Hits column in a rules window couldn’t be resized.
– Worked around an OS bug that could cause an internal error when reporting a corpus error.
– Made various modernizations to SpamSieve’s code and interface files.
– The Apple Mail plug-in now shows up with the proper name in Mail Plugin Manager.
– Updated the disk image layout.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.