Date: Friday, August 6th, 2010, 04:12
Category: News, Software
Mozilla.org, creators of the Firefox web browser, has just released version 3.1.2 of Thunderbird, its free e-mail client. The new program, an 19.2 megabyte download, sports the following fixes and new features:
- Several fixes to improve stability.
- Several fixes to the user interface.
Thunderbird 3.0.12 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve played with the new version and have any feedback, positive or negative, let us know.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9