Date: Thursday, August 12th, 2010, 04:18
Category: iPhone, News, Software
Late Wednesday, Apple somewhat unexpectedly released iOS 3.2.2 and iOS 4.0.2, the latest versions of its operating system for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. The new version, which weighs in at over 500 megabytes, repairs a security vulnerability associated with viewing malicious PDF files.
To download and install the update, attach your iPhone or iPad to your computer, open iTunes, select the device and search for an update. The process will occur as per usual.
And if you’ve noticed any major changes or would like to offer feedback on this, let us know.
- Best Buy to begin $50 discount off iPhone 5 beginning this Sunday
- Apple expands Maps application’s 3D flyover coverage, accuracy to parts of California
- Rumor: Fifth-gen iPad to receive rear-facing mic, thinner, lighter design
- Dropbox updated to 2.0.21
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features