Date: Friday, August 13th, 2010, 03:34
Category: iMac, News, Software
Late Thursday, Apple released the iMac (Mid 2010) Display Brightness Update 1.0 for its current 21.5″ iMac desktops.
The update, a 378 kilobyte download, addresses an issue with 21.5-inch iMac (Mid 2010) display brightness.
The update requires Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later to install and run and is also available via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature on qualifying hardware.
If you’ve tried the update and noticed any changes, please let us know.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update