Date: Friday, October 1st, 2010, 02:22
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Apple seeded Mac OS X 10.6.5 build 10H548 to developers Thursday with no known issues.
Per AppleInsider, The first beta of Mac OS 10.6.5 was issued on Friday, August 13th, Apple initially released weekly builds of the OS, but builds have recently been coming two weeks apart.
Sources familiar with the build have reported that the focus areas are:
- 3D Graphics.
- Time Machine.
- USB Devices.
If you’ve gotten your hands on the new build, let us know what you make of it and stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- iPhone 5S component photos leaked, could indicate more colors to choose from
- Rumor: AU Optronics may not be part of next-gen iPad mini screen supply chain
- UPS for iPad app goes live, now available in App Store
- Apple releases MacBook Air Flash Storage Firmware Update 1.0 for mid-2012 MacBook Air notebook
- Apple releases iTunes 11.0.3 update