Date: Thursday, October 28th, 2010, 03:27
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Mozilla.org released version 3.6.12 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, an 18.6 megabyte download, sports the following major change:
- Firefox 3.6.12 fixes a critical security issue that could potentially allow remote code execution.
Firefox 3.6.12 is available in more than 70 different languages and requires a G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4 or later and 128MB of RAM to install and run. If you’ve snagged the new version and have any feedback to offer about it, let us know in the comments.
- Delicious Library updated to 3.0.2
- Yahoo! changes Flickr policies, now offers 1TB of storage space for free
- Possible Broadcom 802.11ac Wi-Fi card spotted, currently supported in OS X 10.8.4 betas
- AT&T to offer FaceTime connections over cellular for all LTE-compatible iPhones by end of 2013
- HandBrake updated to 0.9.9