Date: Wednesday, November 17th, 2010, 04:02
Category: News, Software
- Upgraded to the latest 1.9.0 version of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- Flash and Silverlight plug-ins no longer continually log errors to the Console on Mac OS X 10.6 when Camino is hidden or a browser window is minimized.
- Creating, editing, and removing bookmarks now updates the Spotlight metadata more reliably.
Downloaded files that do not have a content-length header will no longer appear as canceled downloads after restarting Camino.
Camino requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run.
If you’ve tried the new version of Camino and have any kind of feedback about it, let us know.
- Apple receives patents for push-to-talk, double-sided touch panel features
- Rumor: Apple to build Vimeo, Flickr integration into iOS 7
- Repair costs for iPhone repairs on the rise, component prices cited
- Google to incorporate voice search feature into iOS Chrome app
- Xbox One to feature improved iOS device, SmartGlass integration