Date: Friday, November 19th, 2010, 03:28
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Apple released its Boot Camp 3.2 update (a 280 megabyte download for the 32-bit version of Windows and a 121 megabyte download for the 64-bit version of Windows), a package that added the following changes and fixes for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 under Boot Camp:
- Adds support for the ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphics card.
- Adds support for the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter.
- Adds support for the MacBook Air SuperDrive.
- Addresses critical bug fixes.
This update is highly recommended for all Boot Camp 3.1 users and can be located and snagged on the Windows side via the Apple Software Update application.
If you’ve tried the update and noticed any major changes, please let us know.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts