Date: Thursday, December 2nd, 2010, 05:24
Category: News, Software
Late Monday, Elgato Systems released version 3.5 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
- Enhanced performance & stability with EyeTV Netstream Sat.
- Recordings from IceTV are now correctly labeled as Movie or Series when exported.
- Fixes a problem where thumbnails were not always created for recordings.
- Fixes a problem where recordings without thumbnails had no artwork when exported.
- Fixes incorrect positioning of subtitles when changing between SD and HD channels.
- Fixes invalid characters being displayed in chapter names on the new Apple TV.
- Resolved an issue where EyeTV HD recordings in iPad format would display artifacts when played back on devices running iOS 4.
EyeTV 3.5 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$79.95.
- Apple releases Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 16
- iPhone case hints at thicker, rounder design for upcoming low-cost iPhone
- AT&T updates carrier settings, pushes Wireless Emergency Alerts
- Sprint adds 4G LTE access to 22 additional U.S. cities
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps into wild, offers discounts